Thursday 22 November 2012

12DPO, 11DPO or 10DPO? Who knows

As you know, I had 3 or 4 days of positive OPK's this month so I have no idea when I actually ovulated. My O date could have been Saturday 10NOV, Sunday 11NOV or Monday 12NOV.

So is today 12DPO, 11DPO or 10DPO??


Normally I wouldn't POAS anytime soon - unless I lose all self control. AF always arrives on time, so I've always waited for my AF date to come and go before testing.

Do I POAS Saturday, Sunday or Monday?

I've got a busy weekend too! A friends birthday dinner on Saturday night and another friends birthday lunch on Sunday. Everyone knows I like a glass of bubbles, so what excuse am I gonna dish out for not drinking? Or do I test on Saturday so I know one way or the other?

#myfirstworldproblems

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments: