Thursday 15 November 2012

Today is my due date

I can't believe today has come around so quickly. Today would have been my due date for the baby I lost in March. Time flies when you're grieving, hey :(

Whilst the ache in my arms to hold our baby grows stronger everyday, the journey to this point show me how far I've come. I've healed. I'm not completely healed but the gaping wound that exposed my heart is mending and rejuvenating.


I text hubby to remind him and also text my bestie and our sperm donor. Our sperm donor was the first to respond and said "Nine months from now and you'll have one". It was just what I needed to hear. I really hope our attempts this cycle are a winner.

Tonight I'll light a candle and remember our little peanut.

Our bond was instant and my love infinite. I'm so sorry we didn't get to meet you xx



No comments: